Friday 15 July 2011

Leona Lewis broke record after two years is back

Leona Lewis broke record after two years is back. And with edge.

Wimbledon Championship

The 26-years-old singer's comeback single Collide has encouraged all and anthemic.

Yesterday I was a special first listen and say I'm happy it's a belter.

Lyrics include: “You’re all I want/I know you’re the One/Crash in to me... we can collide.”

The star with her new boyfriend boyfriend Dennis Jauch, should be glad feeling pretty relaxed about his future then.

Leona says: “I’m excited for people to see a different side to my music. It’s reminiscent of a summer romance, meeting someone and feeling an instant chemistry.

“The past two years, I have had a lot of situations thrown at me. It has made me realise that I am much stronger than I thought I was.”

I’m told: “The single’s not out until September but has No1 written all over it. Everyone’s really excited about the album. But her ex-boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa will probably want to cover his ears during some of the tracks!”

No comments:

Post a Comment