Friday 13 November 2009

Leona Lewis is not going to increase her security


Leona Lewis won't be appointing additional security since her attack last month, when a man punched her in the face as she signed copies of her 'Dreams' book.
Instead, the 24-year-old wants to move on with her life, and thinks a similar thing is unlikely to happen again.
"It was shocking." Leona said as she remembered the event to the Mirror. "It's a dreadful thing to happen to anyone - to be attacked by a man, particularly as a female."
"But I am trying to see it as something isolated, something that doesn't happen often - touch wood - and something that won't happen again."
"Now I'm just kind of dealing with it and trying to put it behind me." Says Lewis. "As for extra security - well, I've tried to keep it pretty much the same."
"I also know that doing this you have to protect yourself a little bit. Being in this industry you are exposed - more so than other people. I know that I have to look after myself as well."
Leona has just declared her first ever headlining tour for the UK and Ireland next year - find out where will be performing here.
The singer releases second album 'Echo' next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment